You have an initial 30 minutes to complete the 13 question assessment and achieve a pass rate of 100%
- You are permitted 2 attempts – on the first attempt you must score a minimum of 75% (10 correct answers out of 13) You will have the opportunity to answer any questions you answered incorrectly on the 2nd attempt to reach a pass mark of 100%
- Should the 100% Pass mark not be achieved you will be required to undertake further learning and apply for further assessment on a future date.
- At the head of each question is advice on which HETAS Training Unit to refer to, please ensure you have your training materials to hand to assist in confirming your answer.
- Keep an eye on the countdown clock at the top of the screen and the question counter on the left hand side.
- The volume button on bottom left may be muted or adjusted